Students may apply for admission to the Institute at any time. The staff of NTI’s Admissions Department is happy to guide you through the application process. A staff member can be reached at (303) 377-3974 and firstname.lastname@example.org
- New students can start classes in the classroom in January, April and September.
- New students can start homestudy classes with a group in January, April and September.
- New students can start homestudy classes on an individual basis for most classes at any point of the year.
- We recommend that you have completed the application for enrollment process one month prior to your intended start date.
The Application Process:
A complete application package requires:
- Application form submitted online
- Application fee of $75
- Personal resume to include professional and educational experience
- Letter of intent, minimum of 500 words, to include personal and professional goals you expect to achieve at NTI
- One letter of recommendation highlighting your characteristics and achievements that support your ability to complete the program successfully
- High school diploma, GED or official college transcripts.
- Enrollment Agreement (see below)
Upon request, an Admissions Counselor will send you the Enrollment Agreement for either the Certified Nutrition Therapist Program(CNTP) or the Master Nutrition Therapist Program (MNT). NTI is a pay- as- you- go school, you are only ever paying for the current course for which you are registering. One of the purposes of the Enrollment Agreement is to protect your tuition rates. Therefore, if tuition increases after you enroll, you will continue to qualify for the tuition rate of your current Enrollment Agreement. If you have not completed the program at the end of your Enrollment Agreement you simply sign a new Enrollment Agreement and continue with the program. Tuition rate may or may not have changed.
Submitting Your Documents:
Documents may be submitted via email, fax or the postal service. Please submit all documents directly to the enrollment department. Enrollment can be reached at email@example.com, fax (720) 389-6257, or mail to the following address:Nutrition Therapy Institute c/o Enrollment 1510 York St., Suite 204 Denver, CO 80206
Trying out One Class:
Prospective students may take one of the first foundation classes with a Single Course Enrollment Agreement before deciding to apply to the program. If you then decide to take more than one course, you will proceed with the application process before being able to register for your second course.
Application FAQs:How do I pay the application fee?
The $75.00 application fee is payable over the phone with a credit/debit card. Please call the Administrative office at (303) 377-3974. You may also send a check.Who should write my letter of recommendation?
The letter of recommendation can come from either a personal or professional reference. We would like for the individual to speak to why they feel you are a good candidate for NTI.