Nutrition Therapy Program
NTI offers a full service online classroom. Where many schools offer courses exclusively online, our program is unique in that the coursework offered online is the same content as that presented in the classroom. The course lectures are available on demand and can also be downloaded and listened to on an MP3 player. Please click here for a sample on-demand lecture.
In addition to the advantage of studying at home at your own pace, the depth and breadth of your coursework maintains the same standard as studying in the classroom. NTI offers a teaching staff dedicated exclusively to the online classroom. Online students graduate as Certified Nutrition Therapy Practitioners and Master Nutrition Therapists.
Services provided include:
- Access to the instructor via phone or email.
- Students are paired up with buddies when requested for support and collaboration in preparing lessons.
- All exams are open book. Exams are emailed for convenience and time efficiency.
- Now you can ask questions, meet other students and build a community from the comfort of your kitchen table!
Other advantages to the online classroom:
- Complete the program at your own pace. You may complete a course within four weeks or take up to a maximum of four months. Open-book tests are normally submitted every five weeks, giving you flexibility in the dates you complete your tests at home.
- Online courses can begin at any time and do not necessarily follow the classroom schedule.
- Where possible, or if you request, you will be assigned a buddy who is enrolled in the same class.
- You may participate in any combination of classroom and online courses to complete the program.
Even if you choose the online classroom, we highly encourage you to attend our required Intensive learning workshops on site. If distance does not permit travel to Denver, you may complete the workshops assignments at home.