Learn How NTI Is Responding To The Pandemic
- We adjusted some of our delivery by going fully online, but NTI is still providing exceptional education to our students.
- Our faculty members have recorded special mini talks with targeted information about immune support and emotional support during the crisis.
- And for those who have been financially impacted by COVID-19 measures and are motivated by current events to want to get nutrition training, NTI has implemented a new So All May Learn sliding scale tuition structure on their first course.
- To learn more about these efforts, click here.
Attend An Informational Webinar
Join us for a one hour informational webinar that covers all you need to know about NTI – our programs, our courses, our online and classroom options, and our tuition, etc. Please RSVP and sign up by clicking on the link below, then select the date you’d like to attend.
Distinctive Advantages of Choosing NTI
NTI is a leader in holistic nutrition education. Since 1999, we have provided students with the highest quality training, helping them to achieve thriving careers in the field of holistic health and wellness. Click below to read our distinctive advantages.
- Courses available online or in person.
- Complete in as little as 18 months.
- Graduates are qualified to take the NANP BCHN board exam
Fall term starts September 14, 2020 | Registration opens August 3, 2020
Independent start online course registration is always open!
- Train in person at our professionally appointed teaching kitchen in Denver, CO
- Complete and graduate in 18 weeks.
Spring Term 2021 begins in January | Registration will open soon
NTI Informational Webinars
Turn your passion into a career! Join us for a one hour informational webinar that covers all you need to know about NTI – our programs, our courses, our online and classroom options, and our tuition. See if our Core Values align with yours so you know you are choosing the right school to get your nutrition education.
NTI will be moving from our current location August 14 to our new location at 5613 Olde Wadsworth Blvd., Arvada, CO 80002. We will be operating at this new location on Monday, August 17. All phone numbers will remain the same.
Summer term begins for the Nutrition Therapist Master Certification Program (Group Start and Classroom)
Graduation Day for the Natural Food Chef Program
Registration for Fall Term begins for the Nutrition Therapist Master Certification Program (Group Start and Classroom)
Last day of registration for Fall Term for the Nutrition Therapist Master Certification Program (Group Start and Classroom)
Fall term begins for the Nutrition Therapist Master Certification Program (Group Start and Classroom)
What People Are Saying...
“The NFC program was perfect for me.I thrived in a small environment and embraced the school’s philosophy.”
“I gained close ties with several of my classmates and am still very close with some of them nearly ten years later.”
– Heather P.
“The intention of this schools is unlike others. It is so closely aligned with my goals and dreams. I am deeply grateful for the opportunity to learn from all of you.What a beautiful world are creating here.”
– Brigette M.
“My instructor was the kindest ever. Thanks for the extra information you shared with me! It is so valuable.”