- NTI teaches functional nutrition that is holistic and science based, and grounded in fundamentals.
- There is so much nutrition information out there, we teach you how to know what to believe.
- We prepare students to be critical thinkers, teachers, and consumers of nutrition information.
- We gently guide students to master the material - Previous science background is not required!
- We teach basic business skills geared specifically toward being a nutrition professional, preparing students to be entrepreneurs, work for someone else, or do something totally different.
Respect for Individuality:
- We recognize that each person has unique dietary requirements and we educate students how to identify the best way to meet these individual needs.
- We don’t teach a cookie cutter approach that says one size fits all.
- Students learn to build personalized nutrition protocols for their clients to maximize impact.
- Students have the expertise and skills necessary to make a difference for clients the day they graduate.
Honoring The Student Journey:
- We care greatly about each student and their wellness path.
- We encourage students to respect their own needs for nutritional and lifestyle support.
- Students become healthier versions of themselves so they can guide others from a place of personal experience
- We provide personal and professional tools for students to thrive in their work after NTI.
- We make it easier to fit going to school into any lifestyle by offering both online and classroom learning - you choose which works best for you.
Making A Difference:
- We believe that food choices have widespread global, social, ethical, environmental, and health impacts.
- We know that every dollar spent and every bite taken can initiate change in the world.
- Our curriculum helps lay the groundwork for students to make positive changes for themselves and their families that then expand to their local communities and the greater world.
- Graduates are empowered to engage in a career that aligns with their own values.