Have you always had a passion for nutrition but not known where to start? Do you recognize the power of food and positive lifestyle habits but not know how to apply them? Has your job been impacted COVID-19 and you are finding yourself with extra time and not knowing how to move forward?
You are not a helpless bystander when it comes to vulnerability to infectious disease. You have the power to help support your resistance to viral infections - and that power is nutrition. What you eat and the nutrients your foods provide to your body is one of the most impactful ways you can take charge of your health. Nutrition Therapy Institute empowers its students with the nutrition knowledge and training necessary to create optimal health in their lives.
If you’ve been financially impacted by the drastic COVID-19 measures and you’re looking for something to help you feel more in control during this trying time, please call our office to learn more about NTI’s So All May Learn opportunity.
For eligible newly enrolling students, we are offering sliding scale tuition on your first course so you can see if our curriculum resonates with you and helps feed your passion to learn more to help yourself and others.
So All May Learn...
- Is for newly enrolling students that have been financially impacted by COVID-19 and need financial help to take their first course (only applies to A&P or BFN)
- Current students may also be eligible for financial support through the So All May Learn opportunity on their next course; contact the office to learn more
- Help is based on the financial need of each individual student and providing answers to a needs assessment questionnaire is required
- Restrictions apply
- Can only be used for one course per student
- Student will be required to pay full tuition for all other subsequent courses taken at NTI
- The So All May Learn opportunity is available through November 30, 2020.