Share this Post
The Revitalize Digestion™ Program Live Seminar for Practitioners (Students Welcome!)
How to Guide your Clients through an Anti-Inflammatory Elimination-Challenge Diet & Gut Healing Program; Presented by Erin Livers, Nutrition Therapist (Students Welcome!)
How do you design your gut repair program when each client shows up with a different digestive problem? Do you then feel overwhelmed creating different diets, recipes, supplements and protocols?
What if you learned a proven program to restore gut health instead? Imagine…
- Gaining confidence with every client you guide through your gut repair program, and getting positive results every time, even with complex cases
- Having professional program materials designed to support you and your clients every step of the way
- Using proven supplement protocols for a variety of digestive conditions and symptoms, while your program supports you to use the supplements you determine are best for each client
- Guiding clients through a gut repair program one-on-one or in groups, in person or remotely for a variety of lifestyles
- Marketing your professional gut repair program and your expertise to practitioner partners to create referrals to your practice
- Having gut repair mastered, so you can save time, energy and money, allowing you to then focus on other health challenges or your niche with every client
The Revitalize Digestion Live Seminar provides you with step-by-step instructions and all the materials you need to guide your clients through:
- A gut repair program based on FM’s 5Rs protocol
- Supplement protocols that recommend effective, quality products you can acquire for your clients
- An Anti-Inflammatory Diet compliant with the SCD and GAPS diets
- A 21-day Elimination Diet with a Challenge Diet or reintroduction phase to identify food sensitivities
- A 200-page Guidebook designed for you and your clients with step-by-step instructions, a 21-day Meal Plan with 125 recipes, a Shopping Guide, and more
- A program designed to address necessary priorities for healing: blood sugar stabilization, proper protein requirements, and guidelines for Conscious Eating
While the Revitalize Digestion Program delivers results to every client, it also increases your effectiveness as a practitioner and streamlines your business. Clients feel supported by the Revitalize Digestion Guidebook, while you provide your individualized, professional guidance. Practitioners you partner with feel confident in your expertise because of their patients’ results and positive experience.
After successfully guiding more than 800 clients though the Revitalize Digestion Program, Erin’s client results can soon be YOUR results:
- Repaired leaky gut, elimination of gut infections and a variety of digestive issues
- Reduction or elimination of inflammation and resulting symptoms, commonly headaches, sinus issues, skin issues, and chronic pain
- Improved energy levels and brain fog relief
- Lowered auto-antibody levels in those with autoimmune disorders
- Improved menstrual cycle symptoms
- Weight loss for those who desire it (up to 8 pounds for women and 12 pounds for men)
- Symptom relief and an understanding of foods as a cause of symptoms after the Challenge Diet (reintroduction phase)
- Improved diet and ongoing dietary compliance (e.g., gluten-free, dairy-free, etc.)
- Near 100% compliance even with a strict Elimination Diet due to the support of the Revitalize Digestion Guidebook
The practitioners who have already completed this training achieve these same results and enjoy using the Revitalize Digestion Program’s structured, yet individual approach.
“I attended Erin Livers’ Revitalize Digestion Live Seminar after finishing a intensive two-year program to become a Certified Herbalist and Nutritionist. Although I had just gained a vast amount of knowledge from my intensive program, Erin’s course helped me further my understanding of how to create a healing space and gave me a structure to do so. I have used the Revitalize Digestion Program again and again in my practice and have seen dramatic life changes. What I found so helpful about Erin’s seminar was her vast amount of knowledge and her personal and professional experience. I can’t recommend this seminar enough. I’m not sure I would have been able to create such a clear and precise program, and I found her book to be an incredible asset. The time and knowledge that Erin put into this is a true gift to us all. It’s worth every minute, every penny invested.” —Heather Jackson
Think of this as more than a seminar as you’re joining the Revitalize Digestion community! Attendees can receive ongoing support in the private Revitalize Digestion Facebook group for seminar graduates only. There are 5 years of posts from our group of about 50 active practitioners. If you’ve ever felt alone in your office, unsure of your next steps with a client, this group will give you access to Erin’s continuing education and the wisdom of your fellow practitioners every day!
Along with the 2-day training in this live seminar, you’ll receive the following materials:
- A PDF of the Slide Presentation
- 7 Handouts: Business Forms & made-for-you Client Handouts
- 1 copy of the Revitalize Digestion™ Guidebook for Practitioners and their Clients and future bulk order discounts
- Certificate of Completion after completing a short 11-question exam and seminar evaluation (only for attendees who are professional members of the National Association of Nutrition Professionals and intend on applying for the 11 CEU credits)
This seminar is provided by guest presenter, Erin Livers. As an integrated clinical nutrition therapist, health educator, and intuitive chef, Erin empowers people to cultivate a mindful relationship with their body, their creativity, with nature and nourishment. She currently uses the Revitalize Digestion Program daily while consulting with the patients of a busy Integrative Health Clinic.
Prerequisites: Open to all NTI Students, Graduates, and Holistic Nutrition Professionals
Dates: Saturday & Sunday, October 23rd & 24th, 2021
Time: Saturday, 10/23: 10am – 5pm (MDT); Sunday, 10/24: 10am – 4pm (MDT)
Cost: $395 for Professionals, $255 for NTI Students (student status will be verified by NTI)
Registration is now closed
Location: available both in-person and virtually!
In-person: Nutrition Therapy Institute – 5613 Olde Wadsworth Blvd., Arvada, CO 80002
Virtually: online via Zoom (not recorded)
For more information: http://revitalizedigestion.com/the-seminar/
Questions: please email NTI (email@example.com)
Registration closes at 12pm (MST) on October 22nd, 2021
If NTI cancels the event, all previously registered participants will get a full refund. A full refund minus a $15 processing fee will be given to participants who cancel their registration up to 24 hours before the event. After the 24 hour cancellation window, no refunds will be issued.
Share this Post