A detailed breakdown of tuition costs for the NTMC program.
Nutrition Therapist Master Certification Program
You can become a highly qualified Nutrition Therapist Master for less than $10,000 and in as little as 18 months!
|Anatomy & Physiology for the Nutritionist||10 weeks||$790|
|Biochemical Foundations of Nutrition||10 weeks||$790|
|Nutrients: The Building Blocks||10 weeks||$790|
|Nutrition Therapy in Practice||10 weeks||$790|
|Digestion and Detoxification||10 weeks||$790|
|Weight Management and Sports Nutrition||10 weeks||$790|
|Life cycles/Healthy Aging Nutrition||10 weeks||$790|
|Pathophysiology and Clinical Applications||10 weeks||$790|
|Nutritional Endocrinology and Reproductive Health||10 weeks||$790|
|Research and Communications||10 weeks||$790|
|Introduction to Herbology, Supplements and Labs||10 weeks||$790|
|Business Readiness and Coaching Skills||20 weeks||$790|
|Independent Study||20 weeks||$475|
|NUTRITION THERAPIST MASTER CERTIFICATION TOTAL
(Not including one-time $75 application fee and $35 advocacy fee)
Additional Costs: Books
The books required for our NTMC courses are carefully selected to provide a useful ongoing reference library for graduates as they embark on their professional careers. Students purchase books independently; NTI does not sell books. The cost of books varies considerably depending on where they are purchased. There are online book vendors that offer used books at discount prices. Book lists are distributed to students when payment and enrollment forms for classes have been received. Budget approximately $800-1000 for books for the full program.
Students can pay tuition by the single course or by the term. Payment plans are also available. Contact our administrative office with questions.
- Students are charged for each course based on current prices as noted in their Enrollment Agreement. Tuition prices are subject to change at the beginning of each academic year.
- For in person campus and group start online courses, payment or payment arrangements must be made before the start of the course.
- Independent start online students may begin their courses as soon as payment or payment arrangements are made.
- A $30.00 service fee is applied to all returned checks.
- All charges must be paid in US dollars.
- Graduation and receipt of the certificate as a Nutrition Therapist Master will not be granted until all financial obligations to the Institute are fulfilled.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash and check are accepted.