NTI has been a leader in holistic nutrition education for 20 years. Since 1999, we have provided students with the highest quality training, helping them to achieve thriving careers in the field of holistic health and wellness.
Distinctive advantages of choosing Nutrition Therapy Institute for your nutrition training:
- Our carefully crafted curriculum is rigorous and diverse - drawn from current nutrition textbooks, professional and academic journals, and consumer books.
- Our instructors maintain thriving practices as Naturopaths, Nutritionists and other health professionals, on which students can model their own future practices.
- Our online program utilizes leading edge technology including state of the art video to capture and hold student attention.
- For those wanting to learn in person, we offer the intimacy of in-class instruction at our physical location in Denver, Colorado.
- Our independent start online program allows students to manage the pace of their learning.
- NTI is a proud member of NANP - National Association of Nutrition Professionals.
- Completion of our NTMC program makes students eligible to sit for the NANP BCHN board exam – your professional credentials are enhanced with this nationally recognized board certification designation.
- NTI graduates historically have had the highest pass rates on the BCHN exam – 95% of those who took it passed.
- $35 advocacy fee (paid at registration) provides students with 1 year student membership in NANP.