Share this Post
About Dr. Sam Berne
In this episode Dr. Sam and Dianne discuss:
- 02:11 – Dr. Sam’s background and formal, conventional training in optometry
- 08:07 – Dr. Sam’s additional training in holistic optometry and visual therapy
- 09:33 – How Dr. Sam initially connected nutrition and eye health and came to become a naturopathic eye doctor
- 12:30 – Understanding vision from a whole body perspective – the eyes reflect systemic, metabolic, and energetic health
- 14:56 – How vision can be improved without using glasses or surgery
- 18:12 – Explanations of specific nutrients for broad spectrum eye health
- 22:12 – Vision therapy eye exercises
- 29:58 – Resources and where to find Dr. Sam Berne
- 33:20 – Three pieces of advice for eye health and overall health
NTI’s PodTalk is available on all major podcast platforms! Find us by searching “NTI PodTalk” in your favorite podcast platform or by following any of the links below.
Are you ready to start your journey as a Nutrition Therapist Master or Natural Food Chef?
Learn more about NTI’s Nutrition Therapist Master Certification with program information and application requirements or call 303-284-8361 to speak with our admissions team.
This discussion is not intended to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy, nor in any way imply that Nutrition Therapists who graduate from NTI are qualified to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy. The scope of practice for graduates of NTI is to deliver therapeutic nutrition guidance to our clients which helps support their natural biology to achieve optimal function in whatever wellness path they are on.
Share this Post