Share this Post
Wondering about the benefits of being a student at Nutrition Therapy Institute? In addition to receiving a thorough science-based holistic nutrition education, our students can take advantage of many student discounts!
Various companies and organizations will honor discounts for our students (even without a college/university student ID or an .edu email address). When you become a student at NTI, you receive a student ID card that provides many opportunities for discounts!
Here are some examples of companies and industries that may provide NTI students with discounts:
- Mac laptops – students have received a 10% discount on new laptops
- Movie theater tickets – most movie theatres offer discounted student-priced tickets
- Drop-in yoga classes and/or memberships – check out some local yoga studios to see if they offer student discounts! Some studios will specify if the discount only applies to drop-in classes or memberships
- Bookstores – next time you shop at a bookstore, you can ask if they offer student discounts
- Nutrition and wellness seminars – this is a great option to save some $ while continuing your nutrition education!
- Amazon Prime membership – an Amazon Prime membership is free for the 1st year for new student members. Actively enrolled NTI students are eligible for a discounted annual student membership ($59/year). Typically, Amazon confirms student status with an .edu email. For NTI students, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request for the student membership. Make sure to attach a photo of your student ID!
- Supplement companies – Microbiome Labs, Apex Energetics, Quicksilver Scientific and Vital Nutrients are a few examples of supplement companies which allow NTI students to open accounts. An account with these supplement companies may provide access to further education, wholesale pricing, and even a sales representative who can answer questions about products. You will learn more about supplement companies and their discounts in the NTI course Introduction to Herbology, Supplements and Nutritional Lab Reports
- Online pharmacies – some examples of eligible online pharmacies include Natural Partners and Wellevate. These pharmacies allow NTI students to order high-quality supplements at a discounted rate!
Are you already a Nutrition Therapist Master student or a Natural Food Chef student at NTI, but have not received your student ID card? Send us an email at email@example.com – we are happy to send you an ID!
Are you an actively enrolled student with an expired ID? Let us know! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Daina Rasutis is a current student of NTI’s Nutrition Therapist Master Program. She plans to use her certification to spark a craving for health through movement, sustainable living and, of course, nourishing food. Follow Daina’s cooking creations and lifestyle tips on Instagram: @tabletocrave
Share this Post