Share this Post
Efficiently Guide Every Client to Gut Health: Structure your 5R’s Protocol for Success
You’ve learned Functional Medicine’s 5Rs protocol for gut repair and you’ve addressed these Rs with a variety of clients, but if your program doesn’t feel easy or efficient for you or your client, you may not be getting the consistent results you’d like and your business requires. The studies are in, showing that the health of nearly every system of our human bodies rely on digestive health first. As healthcare practitioners, that means that no matter your niche, your clients require a healthy gut to reach their goals, and YOU are their guide.
The more efficiently you can guide your clients through an anti-inflammatory, elimination diet and gut repair program, the more you can streamline your business and your clients’ experience. If you want to know how to:
- Create a 5Rs program that ensures success for every client, despite their varied symptoms and lifestyles
- Customize the program for each individual without jeopardizing ease, efficiency or successful outcomes
- Ensure your program feels efficient for you while supporting client compliance, even during an elimination diet
- Avoid the many mistakes practitioners make that prevent clinical success
- Create confidence and build wisdom by learning from each client’s outcome, which you won’t learn how to do anywhere else
- Learn how mastering gut repair can contribute to your business success, partnerships and bottom line
Join us to learn exactly how to create a gut repair program that brings success to you, your business and your clients every time.
This seminar is provided by a special guest presenter, Erin Livers. As an integrated clinical nutrition therapist, health educator, and intuitive chef, Erin empowers people to cultivate a mindful relationship with their body, their creativity, with nature and nourishment. She currently addresses gut repair daily while consulting with the patients of a busy Integrative Health Clinic.
Prerequisites: Open to all NTI Students, Graduates, and Holistic Nutrition Professionals.
Date: Tuesday, October 12th, 6 – 8pm (MDT)
Location: available both in-person and virtually! In-person: Nutrition Therapy Institute (5613 Olde Wadsworth Blvd., Arvada, CO 80002) Virtually: online via Zoom (not recorded)
Registration closes at 12pm (MST) on Oct 12th, 2021
Refund Policy: If NTI cancels the event, all participants will get a full refund. A full refund minus a $15 processing fee will be given to participants who cancel their registration up to 24 hours before the event. After the 24-hour cancellation window, no refunds will be issued.
Share this Post