Share this post!
Listen in on this second interview with Andrea Nordling, entrepreneur and the mastermind behind Build A Profitable Practice.
About Andrea Nordling:
Hi, I’m Andrea! I show holistic nutritionists and health coaches how to build a profitable, impactful online practice and make consistent income every month in their biz without using social media. Yep, I practice what I preach: When I deleted all my social media profiles and business pages, my business grew exponentially. And yours can, too!
Be sure to check out the Free Course Andrea offers year-round. The next opportunity to join starts on December 1st, 2022. Be sure to sign up for Andrea’s newsletter email list to learn more about this and other opportunities! You can also hear more from Andrea by listening to her podcast, The Profitable Nutritionist.
In this episode Andrea and Dianne discuss:
- 01:56 – Andrea talks about what she means by building and sustaining a profitable practice without using social media.
- 06:05 – Andrea’s students and clients are shocked when they learn she doesn’t use social media. She wants to shift the focus from getting likes, engagement, and visibility to learning how to market and sell to your client base really well.
- 07:30 – Focus on your messaging – How to talk about your product in a way that people will feel dumb saying no to you.
- 08:40 – How to think like your client and create messaging that is easy to understand
- 13:45 – Andrea explains: Selling is Serving
- 15:48 – Overcoming the perceived barrier that cost is the determining factor for someone buying your service
- 25:04 – How what you think about your product and how you feel about yourself translates to your potential clients and influences your sales
- 30:03 – Can you sell yourself on your offer?
- 34:03 – How selling and marketing is a skill, not a fixed personality trait
- 43:03 – Andrea talks about her program, The Profitable Nutritionist, and how to join
- 44:30 – How to join Andrea’s email list
NTI’s PodTalk is available on all major podcast platforms! Find us by searching “NTI PodTalk” in your favorite podcast platform or by following any of the links below.
Check out Building a Successful Nutrition Therapy Practice and Challenges and Opportunities for Nutrition Therapists for more great business strategies for setting up and succeeding as a Holistic Nutrition Therapist.
More episodes about practicing nutrition therapy:
The first episode with Andrea Nordling of Build a Profitable Practice
Daina Rasutis, MS, NTM, Graduate and Admissions Team Member
Graduate, Kimsey Self, MNT
Are you ready to start your journey as a Nutrition Therapist Master or Natural Food Chef?
Graduates from NTI are prepared with the knowledge and skills necessary to generate maximum impact on day one after graduation. Our curriculum is diverse and rigorous, covering the topics most needed to help understand how nutrition plays a role in the health challenges of today. You can reach our admissions team at 303-284-8361 or email@example.com. We look forward to helping you make a positive impact in the world and achieve your goals!
This discussion is not intended to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy, nor in any way imply that Nutrition Therapists who graduate from NTI are qualified to provide Medical Nutrition Therapy. The scope of practice for graduates of NTI is to deliver therapeutic nutrition guidance to our clients which helps support their natural biology to achieve optimal function in whatever wellness path they are on.
Share this post!